Water Ionizer Comparison Charts
In our “Water Ionizer Comparison Charts” you can compare ALL water ionizer products side by side, not just a few.
These comparisons have been broken down into several categories to provide the most comprehensive information on the factors for consideration when making a water ionizer purchase.
Our water ionizer comparison charts, which are also part of our Buyers Guide, offer the most comprehensive comparisons on water ionizers you’ll find online. They have been designed to help consumers like you make a well informed buying decision based on individual needs and personal preference. You will find that our comparison charts and reviews are impartial and not skewed to steer consumers toward any one product or manufacturer. These charts and reviews are simply a retelling of the research we have done on the many water ionizer products you will find on the market today.
In our “Product Comparisons” you can compare ALL water ionizer products side by side, not just a few. These comparisons have been broken down into several categories to provide the most comprehensive information on the factors for consideration when making a water ionizer purchase.
Here you’ll find all of the major water ionizer products listed by plate size, power, power system and plate design.
- For regular daily use, SMPS units operate with greater energy efficiency
- Which units have an automatic timed shut off
- Slotted Mesh, Holed Mesh, Textured Mesh or Flat Plates?
How many filters? How long will they last? How much will it cost me to replace the filters?
- Compare water ionizers by filtration system.
- This chart helps you get a grip on your expected cost of ownership giving by showing you the filter life, replacement filter costs
- Easily determine which water ionizer units are single filter and which are dual filter
Here you will find water ionizers compared by the number of settings available on each unit and the expected pH range you can expect from each.
- Easily compare units based on setting and adjustment options
- Some units have only pre-set buttons – others offer you the ability to adjust the levels within each of the pre-sets
- Take a look and if you have questions just call us! We’ll have answers
All water ionizers come with a money-back-guaranty and a one to five year warranty.
- This comparison chart breaks down the money-back-guaranty period for each unit, restocking charges should you decide to return a unit and also the length of the warranty
- Money-back-guaranty periods range from three days to 60 and restocking fees run from eight to 15 percent
- Before you buy it’s good to know how much time you have to “love it or return it” and the restocking fees for each should you decide the water ionizer you bought isn’t right for you
Here you’ll find some of the best under counter water ionizers compared by their most important features.
- This chart compares all of the essential factors of under counter water ionizers including plates, filtration, and cost
- Which units can be converted from under to over the counter
- What options do the units come with – from setting adjustments to filter and cleaning options