This water ionizer user guide was designed to help guide users through everything from the installation process to maintaining your water ionizer. We have also included information on troubleshooting in the event of an issue as well as information on testing and many of the uses for ionized water so that users can not only make sure their machine is functioning properly but get the most out of it. For any questions or information not detailed in the water ionizer user guide, please feel free to contact an authority by clicking on the help image or calling the phone number listed below it.
· Standard Countertop Faucet Adapter Installation
· Countertop Unit To Cold Water Line Below the Sink (no faucet adapter)
· Countertop Unit to G2-Faucet (Unit on counter, no faucet adapter)
· Countertop Unit Converted to Under-Counter Unit
· Under-Counter/Faucet Style Installation
|Testing· Tips for Testing
· pH & ORP Meters – What You Need to Know
|Troubleshooting· I just installed my water ionizer and something’s obviously not right.
· Installation was a success, everything was great but now…
· The thing was working great and now all of a sudden it’s….
|Source Water & Pre-Filtration· Got hard water? Soft water? Well water? I don’t know WHAT kind of water I have!
· The most common reasons people choose to pre-filter.
· Filtration recommendations for common source water issues.
|Uses for Ionized Water· The Basics – Most Common Uses
· Ionized Water for Skin & Hair
· Pets & Ionized Water
· Many More Ways to Use Ionized Water